Take Control Of Your Spare Parts Inventory
A Parts Management Agreement (PMA) provides you with access to critical spares without having to expend cash or capital. IAC Asset Management Specialists will utilize PMAs to provide a flexible, easy-to-use, vendor-managed inventory program that ensures access to critical spares on site, when and where you need them. You don’t pay for the part until you use it. We own and manage your inventory of spare parts as part of a fee-based program. The benefits of a PMA are clear:
- Reduced downtime
- Minimized inventory costs
- Simplified budgeting
- Flexibility in your inventory management
Plus, IAC is an ized Distributor of Rockwell Automation products. Our Asset Management Specialists will put those connections to work on your behalf, and you’ll be ready when your equipment needs a helping hand.
The PMA difference:
- Under the terms of a PMA contract, you don’t own the parts and there is no required number of turns.
- You receive a one-year warranty from the date the box is opened or the seal is broken, rather than when you purchased the item.
- You don’t have to write off your spares that are no longer actively used in the installed base. PMA stock can be returned, and next-generation products can be easily added to your agreement.
The results of a PMA are easy to see:
- Maximized asset control: With a PMA, you avoid unnecessary buildup of inventory over time and meet service facility requirements without increasing your assets.
- Improved cash management: A PMA lets you minimize your inventory-carry expenses, and you can pay for your inventory in smaller increments over time.
- Better product support (of equipment with limited life cycles): Spares are taken out of inventory when associated equipment is decommissioned.